Website PlanZ Creatives
Let’s work together and create amazing products.
Plan Z needs your expertise in development and you’d get a chance to work on exciting products.
UI/UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, clients, and developers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
UI/UX Designer is required to have:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
Experience: At least 1 or 2 years.